Tuesday 3 April 2012

Creative Ideas

Well, my media teacher emailed me a brief for my media coursework which has to link to my essay (A star theory of Elvis in the 50s) Oh so many ideas! I just hope I can do the things I want to. The only problem is I have to link the product to my essay, which I have yet to finish, oh dear.
     So I think what I'm going to do is a new iconic star who would be a 'modern girl inspired by the 50s' but I think I may somehow put a pin up spin on it. But I'm stuck for a name, I've looked at some Burlesque names and name generators but all I got back was either really cringe worthy and not classy, or too crude.
Now I have to plan a layout for my three products and next week I'll take the pictures for it. I really should finish the essay first *sigh*
 

No comments:

Post a Comment