Friday 4 May 2012

Hello, again

Hello, well it's being a long time. During this time I've handed all my english coursework in. Just about got my media done, well I am sooooo glad to see the back of that.
Had my interview for the costumes course. Well it didn't go terribly well.. it was a group interview and you answered questions and showed your work and oh goodness, I didn't like it one bit. I've also got to send off a CV for the work experience, I'm not sure if I'll get anything as the production has already started but, I'll keep my hopes up. I'm kind of in two minds weather to go for it at all, its a show I'm a fan of so I don't know weather that would be help or a hindrance. On the other hand, I like the show in a, 'oh yeah its alright' rather than OMG ITS MY LYF LOOOOL!!1 Because, yano, I'm not a 15 year old girl, which is pretty much half of the fanbase of said show and they actually act like that. Le sigh, I suppose I'll go for it and hope for the best. We shall see!

No comments:

Post a Comment